This blog post will be about Aconitum Napellus (Aconite) and Ferrum Phosphoricum (Ferrum Phos), two homeopathic remedies for when you feel yourself getting sick.
I say any illness, but if you have been around here for a while, you know that you only choose to take a remedy if the symptoms listed match how you’re feeling yourself. In my house, when someone starts to feel ill, we will take one of these remedies 9 times out of 10. If you’re new here, after you read this blog please take a read through this post, as well as this one.
This is an overview of how to use these remedies for ANY illness. If you are looking for how to use these remedies in specific illnesses (cold, cough, flu, etc.), use the search engine on my home page!
This post is for general informational and educational purposes only. See my full disclaimer here. In the event of an emergency, always seek the help of a medical doctor, call your local health link, or head to the emergency room.
Please watch the video to learn about these fantastic remedies (I apologize for saying “um” so many times! More camera time will help me out with that 😉)
- Illnesses comes on SUDDENLY (frequently in the middle of the night, especially with children)
- you were recently out in cold or wet weather
- along with your symptoms, you feel anxious, fearful or restless
- you feel better outside or with a window open (although the air may make you chilled)
- you are overly thirsty
Take Aconite within the first 24 hours of feeling ill.
- Illnesses come on SLOOOW
- symptoms are very mild, nothing really stands out, but you just feel “off”
- you may have a right sided headache and flushed cheeks
Look for symptoms that stand out; how EXACTLY are you feeling… what is out of the ordinary from how you usually feel? These will help you to narrow down which remedy you need.
Leave a Reply